Who we are
We are the largest mussel producers in the world, with more than 1.500 hectares of mussels cultivated in Chiloé, an incredibly beautiful island that lies between the Humboldt Current, a highly productive Class I ecosystem, and Patagonia in southern Chile. We process over 70,000 metric tons of mussels, which are sold all over the world, USA, Europe, Asia, America and Chile.
Growing in these biologically diverse and nutrient-rich waters, our mussels acquire a unique taste. Our harvesting process ensures that these flavour qualities are captured, allowing us to share them with consumers around the world.
- They are cultivated in the pristine waters of the Chilean Patagonia.
- Respond to a sustainable production.
- They are available all year round.
- They have the lowest Carbon and Water Footprint among proteins for human consumption.
- They have a natural and wonderful flavour.
- They are efficient carbon absorbers, very similar to what trees do (negative carbon footprint).
- They filter impurities from water.
- They have improved the quality of life of 17,000 people in the 10th Region.
- They are 100% natural, rich in protein and Omega 3, and low in cholesterol.